[Digikam-devel] Re: Problem compiling transupp.cpp

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 10:12:53 GMT 2010

Gert,

Thanks for the patch.

Please open a file in bugzilla digiKam component, with your patches
attached. I will include these fix just before 1.7.0 release.

i wil lcheck also compilation with these patch under windows, but not
now, i'm too busy

 Ususally, it's always better to use bugzilla than mailing list,
because it's more easy to follow bug entries against a mailling list
tread.

Generally ML entry is drowning in a huge messages list after 10 days.

Thanks in advance

Gilles caulier