[Digikam-devel] Re: Problem compiling transupp.cpp

Gert Kello gert.kello at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 18:03:05 GMT 2010

I was able to compile it with the attached diff applied. The jconfig.h
seems to be the guilty one, it defines
    #if defined(libjpeg_EXPORTS)
        #define JPEG_EXPORT __declspec(dllexport)
    #else
        #define JPEG_EXPORT __declspec(dllimport)
    #endif

#define GLOBAL(type) JPEG_EXPORT type
#define EXTERN(type) JPEG_EXPORT type