[Digikam-devel] Review board

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 12:27:22 BST 2010

How can Review-Board can be linked to bugzilla ?

Bugzilla still for me the best way to store patch and report. It's the
story of the project. We manage it and list bugzilla entry closed as
QA proof of serious.

I don't know how to manage review-board entry. This duplicate job for team.

This don't want mean that i'm against review-board, but a tool like
this must simplify developer life. To much tool to rule a project
increase complexity for human brain, especially when project become
huge as digiKam...

if reviewboard can be linked to bugzilla, it will be nice (:=)))

Gilles