[Digikam-devel] KDE 4.5 is released : moving kdegraphics/libs GOSC2010 code from branch to trunk...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 14:50:33 BST 2010

Hi all,

As KDE 4.5 is released, it's time to start moving back code from
GOSC2010 branch to trunk.

This include :

- libkexiv2
- libkdcraw
- libkipi

- libkface
- libkmap

For the 3 first one, moving back is not a problem.
For 2 last one, i'm not sure if we can set this code in production yet.

Anyway, this code will be released officially with KDE 4.6, planed in
6 month, if i'm not too bad... We have time to stabilize it.

I vote to move all these code to trunk/kdegraphics/libs. This will be
more easy for end users to checkout code to test next digiKam version.
If we dispatch libs to different place, this will increase the puzzle.

Michael, Aditya please give me your viewpoints...