[Digikam-devel] Fwd: URGENT : coding sprint in France...

Aditya Bhatt adityabhatt1991 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 12:43:18 BST 2010

Hi Gilles,

I'll be applying for a KDE SVN account if I get confirmed for GSoC, as
sysadmins allot SVN accounts to students with top priority and speed.

I'd really like to come if I get selected - however, I think I shall
be able to come only in July/September as I have to renew my passport
and that takes about 1.5 months.

I can tell If I'll come for sure only after 26th, though. :)
Cheers,
Aditya

--
Aditya Bhatt