[Digikam-devel] [Digikam-users] kipi-plugins 1.2.0 released...

Marc Deop i Argemí damnshock at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 22:08:28 BST 2010

On Wednesday April 7 2010 20:12:08 Alcachofa wrote:
> Bonjour,
>
> Je cherche a savoir comment installer un plugin dans digikam à partir des
> sources....
>
> Merci

Don't mean to be rude but...I'm gettings tired of people writing on french.
Even though I understand you because my mother tongue is Catalan, I believe it
is not polite of you to write in french.

Write in English please! :)

Anyway, installing kipi plugins shouldn't be difficult. Probably there is a
README or INSTALL file in the package that would guide you through the
installation process. Anyway, I encourage you to use a package manager for
your distro instead of using the "manual" way...

Damnshock