[Digikam-devel] Comments and suggestions for GSoC Face Recognition proposal

Aditya Bhatt adityabhatt1991 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 19:02:18 BST 2010

Hi everyone,

The final proposal for my GSoC application is now on Melange!
Here's the link, I think all students and mentors can see it and comment on
it :
http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_proposal/private/google/gsoc2010/aditya_bhatt/t126989807753
And this is the public link, but comments are not allowed there :
http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_proposal/show/google/gsoc2010/aditya_bhatt/t126989807753

I'd like to thank everyone for helping me get this proposal ready. If
someone has some more comments/suggestions, please go ahead - I'll be able
to squeeze in some last-minute changes, as only two days are left till the
application period deadline.

Regards,
Aditya Bhatt
Blog : http://adityabhatt.wordpress.com