[Digikam-devel] Reminder for GSOC applicants

Aditya Bhatt adityabhatt1991 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 17:07:05 BST 2010

Done.
My proposal is here - you probably can view this if you are a mentor :
http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_proposal/private/google/gsoc2010/aditya_bhatt/t126989807753

The same proposal as a publicly-viewable document :
http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/user/aditya_bhatt/kde_digikam_face_proposal

Would be nice to see comments/suggestions :)

On 4/2/10, Michael G. Hansen <mike at mghansen.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just wanted to remind you know that Google is already accepting
> applications for GSOC. You need to submit your proposal to the google
> system where the mentors can review them and choose which proposals are
> accepted:
>
> http://socghop.appspot.com/
>
> Even if you proposal is not yet complete, I suggest you sign up for the
> service already in case there are problems during sign-up (delayed
> confirmation e-mails and other such things).
>
> Note that the deadline is April 9th and that there may be comments from
> other mentors requiring changes, so it is a good idea to submit it as
> early as possible.
>
> Greetings,
>
> Michael

Aditya Bhatt