[Digikam-devel] Switching from every mail to daily digest

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 06:45:05 BST 2009

> Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 13:17:04 +0200
> From: "Michael G. Hansen" <mikeml2 at pfna.de>
> Subject: Re: [Digikam-devel] Switching from every mail to daily digest
> To: digiKam developers room - digiKam: Manage your photographs as a
>        professional with the power of open source <digikam-devel at kde.org>
>
> I had to search for the link, too. I found it only in my
> subscription-confirmation:
>
> https://mail.kde.org/mailman/options/digikam-devel
>
> Here you can change the settings once you login with your password. Make
> sure to NOT set "apply globally".
>
> By the way, did you get the last mail about zooming on Marble? Try the
> "+" and "-" keys.

Hope this will go in the right thread: it's a bit tricky to answer a
post when you don't receive the individual messages :(

I did "play" a bit with the "+" and "-" keys for geollocation but
couldn't achieve something accurate nor consistent. So I let it rest
for the moment being while I get used to Ubuntu and other new
programs, and try to tame my first reflex camera ;)

--

Blog, trucs et astuces, photos, aquarelles, etc. accédez à toutes mes
publications à partir de ma page d'accueil :