[Digikam-devel] Switching from every mail to daily digest

Michael G. Hansen mikeml2 at pfna.de
Sun Sep 27 12:17:04 BST 2009

Marie-Noƫlle Augendre wrote:
> Sorry to ask the question here, but I cannot find where to change my
> mailing option for this list: I would like to switch to the daily
> digest, as there are a great many messages I don't understand and have
> no use for.
> But I would like to keep the individual emails option of the users
> list ... if that's possible.
>
> Thanks for any idea or link.

I had to search for the link, too. I found it only in my
subscription-confirmation:

https://mail.kde.org/mailman/options/digikam-devel

Here you can change the settings once you login with your password. Make
sure to NOT set "apply globally".

By the way, did you get the last mail about zooming on Marble? Try the
"+" and "-" keys.

Hope that helps,

Michael