[Digikam-devel] Blogs on digikam.org

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Sat Sep 19 15:20:43 BST 2009

Hi,

I'm normally not into blogging and today I realized again why...
Writing blog entries on digikam.org is just a pain.
It is so complicated to get a post look at readable, because HTML tags get
parsed very strange, for example defining a <p> block and an <ul> block inside
of it gives me 5 empty rows somehow.

But this is not the problem. For me the annoying part in writing blog entries
on our website is that I need to use an HTML editor, paste the content into
the digiKam page, take a look at it, get angry (;-)) because it doesn't look
anything like I would have expected it to look etc...

I don't know Drupal, but isn't there a better blogging module then the one we
are using?
With a nice editor and good formatting?

I only know Typo3 which has really nice modules for that, but I guess Drupal
has such tools, too.
At least I can't believe that Drupal users all like to write blogs like this.

Andi