[Digikam-devel] Renaming in BQM should be a tool

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Thu Sep 10 17:31:39 BST 2009

This patch will replace the current rename dialog with the ManualRename
utility.
It is basically working, the only problem is when you use it for many files,
it is damn slow.

SO PLEASE JUST TEST IT WITH A FEW IMAGES AT THE MOMENT!!!

Gilles, Marcel,

any idea how to fix this?

For me this solution is much more intuitive then only using BQM.
As I said before we can keep the RenameTool in BQM (so that we can have
different renaming schemes for the queues), but for general renaming this
solution seems to be much better.

What do you think?

Andi