[Digikam-devel] KDE-imaging Coding Sprint event 2009

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 08:31:32 BST 2009

Thanks Andreas to update avaibility.

Updated list of event contributors :

- Caulier Gilles
- Marcel Wiesweg
- Angelo Naselli

- Andi Clemens : to confirm
- Kare Sars : to confirm.
- Luka Renko : to confirm, depend of date.
- Andreas Huggel : to confirm, depend of date.

- Colin Guthrie : I don't know. Please clarify
- Aurélien Gateau : not available.
- Nicolas L'écureuil : not available.

To contact :

Julien Nardoux (HDR/Liquid Rescale tools)
Julien Pontabry (HDR/Liquid Rescale tools)
Pieter Edelman (digiKam/kipi contributor : misc patches)
Mathias Welwarsky (digiKam contributor : misc patches)
Holger Foerster (working currently  on digiKam Mysql support)
Patrick Spendrin (working on digiKam/kipi windows port and Marble)
Torsten Rahn (from Marble team)
Michael G. Hansen (digiKam contributor : misc patches)

Due to a lots of peoples live in Germany, it sound better for me to
plan this events in this country... But it's just my viewpoint of
course

Gilles Caulier