[Digikam-devel] extragear/graphics/digikam/imageplugins/freerotation

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Wed Oct 21 12:01:13 BST 2009

Yes, could be easy, but what is the purpose of those labels anyway?
Ok, I'm only speaking for me, but why would I want to know the new size of the
rotated image?
I would not rotate an image, and then decide to abort the rotation because the
image got too big ;-)

But if we want to keep it, I can recalculate the size for sure.

Andi