[Digikam-devel] Handbook

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Tue Oct 13 18:40:07 BST 2009

Hi,

is the handbook dead? I have the impression there isn't going on much anymore.
I'm looking at the current checkout and it is in most parts behind
digiKam-0.10.
I'd like to at least update all the screenshots, I extracted the ones in my
local git branch that need to be re-captured, some of them still show old KDE3
digiKam functions.
When we are going to release 1.0.0, we should at least have a newer visual
style in the handbook :-)
Adding actual content is the other part of course, but since I'm not a good
writer, I can not contribute in that way.

Andi