[Digikam-devel] Commit #1030300 breaks GPSSearch

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Sat Oct 3 21:03:49 BST 2009

I checked out some older versions of digiKam, the patch  #1030300 seems to add
a "Splitter Sizes" variable, which is set to "1,1" in my case.
Before this patch the variable doesn't exist.
So the splitter was set to 1px width or something like that and therefore not
visible.
But I'm not able to resize anything with the mouse, so the only chance is
removing this line.
It will be added again, but with correct values (right now "469,267").

Andi