[Digikam-devel] Commit #1030300 breaks GPSSearch

Michael G. Hansen mike at mghansen.de
Sat Oct 3 19:53:39 BST 2009

Andi Clemens wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I thought I'm alone with this problem, but Johannes Wienke discovered the same
> problem:
> Commit #1030300 seems to break the GPSSearch.
> I don't know what exactly causes this, but the tab is simply empty.
>
> To fix it, you need to remove all sections in your digikamrc that belong to
> GPSSearch.
> After a restart digiKam displays the GPSSearch tab again.

I can't reproduce it, but maybe the QSplitter's children are collapsed?
Try adding
d->splitter->setChildrenCollapsible(false); in gpssearchview.cpp:164

Also, an output of the splitter sizes as loaded from the settings might
be useful:
add after line gpssearchview.cpp:249:
kDebug(50003)<<splitterSizes;

I'm not on latest SVN as I can't recompile now and I won't be able to
upgrade tonight.

Michael