[Digikam-devel] Fwd: extragear/graphics/digikam/libs/imageproperties

Michael G. Hansen mike at mghansen.de
Sat Oct 3 13:54:27 BST 2009

Andi Clemens wrote:
> This is not compiling, you can not have #ifdef in Qt slots or signals. The moc
> compiler will not resolve these.
>
> Disable WITH_MARBLEWIDGET in cmake to see that compile fails.
>
> Andi

Thank you for fixing these! I am sorry this happened, but at least I
found out why: I called CMake first without Marble installed to fix some
errors, and then reinstalled it. Unfortunately, it found Marble again
the next time CMake reconfigured the build after SVN update, so the
build did not fail :-(

I tried to set MARBLEWIDGET_FOUND and HAVE_MARBLEWIDGET to FALSE during
configuration, but it appears they are reset once CMake finds Marble.

How about adding a WANT_MARBLEWIDGET option, which makes sure Marble is
not used if the user does not want it:

# Check MarbleWidget library for geolocation.
IF(NOT DEFINED WANT_MARBLEWIDGET)
    SET(WANT_MARBLEWIDGET TRUE)
ENDIF(NOT DEFINED WANT_MARBLEWIDGET)
IF(WANT_MARBLEWIDGET)
    MACRO_OPTIONAL_FIND_PACKAGE(MarbleWidget)
ELSE(WANT_MARBLEWIDGET)
    SET(MARBLEWIDGET_FOUND FALSE)
ENDIF(WANT_MARBLEWIDGET)
MACRO_BOOL_TO_01(MARBLEWIDGET_FOUND HAVE_MARBLEWIDGET)
INCLUDE(libs/imageproperties/markerclusterholderplugin/CheckPluginBuildable.cmake)

Michael