[Digikam-devel] AdvancedRename syntax highlighting

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Fri Nov 20 13:26:47 GMT 2009

Actually it seems to work now, maybe I'm faking it by setting
setAutoFillBackground(false) :-)
In current trunk it looks normal, also under windows.
The only thing that is still annoying is that I'm able to scroll the viewport
a little bit and that I need to use the scrollwheel of the mouse twice to set
a history item from the combobox.

I will check that today...

Andi