[Digikam-devel] The Tip of the Day dialogs in digikam are missing something ; -)

Panagiotis Papadopoulos pano_90 at gmx.net
Thu Nov 19 20:56:09 GMT 2009

The Tip of the Day dialogs in digikam are missing the "Did you know...?" header like the dialogs in Kate or KMail, as you can see in the screenshot here [1].

I hope it is not too late to change those strings ;-)

Btw: Could you please make sure to update http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/Extragear correctly in the future? As this is a page many translators are "using" to see when to start on which module, an up-to-date entry is *really* helpful :-)

[1] http://imagebin.ca/view/X5lmjEgw.html

Thank you and keep up the great work :-)

(Please CC me in your answers, as I'm not subscribed to this list :-))

Greetings