[Digikam-devel] AdvancedRename broken under Windows

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Wed Nov 18 15:50:52 GMT 2009

Hi,

right now I have no clue why none of the file related options in
AdvancedRename is not working under Windows.
Look here:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2697/4115247416_a4cab8955b_o.jpg

The filename option returns an empty string (that I overwrote with the
DefaultModifier to see what is happening).

What can be the error? I read about some KUrl::path() errors under Windows, so
I use KUrl::toLocalFile() everywhere now, but still it is broken. Also the
extension is not there either.

Is QFileInfo not working under Windows?

Patrick, I'll CC you here, maybe you know what could be wrong?

Andi