[Digikam-devel] wavelet denoising

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 15:26:18 GMT 2009

Johannes,

If you is interrested to backport this wavelets filter from libraw to
a new tool for editor through a new DImg method, take a look here :

http://lxr.kde.org/source/KDE/kdegraphics/libs/libkdcraw/libraw/internal/dcraw_common.cpp#2994

Another pointer is Krita wavelets denoise tool :

http://lxr.kde.org/source/koffice/krita/plugins/filters/imageenhancement/kis_wavelet_noise_reduction.cpp#65

Gilles