[Digikam-devel] Handbook

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Thu Nov 12 12:04:06 GMT 2009

It would be really nice to have an updated handbook here for the 1.0.0
release.
It is far too old, but unfortunately I'm not a good writer (and I don't have
so much time either right now).
A lot of users are already complaining, for example:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/digikam-doc/+bug/381077

Sure, it is OpenSource and people need to spent their free time for it, but
most of the handbook content just doesn't fit anymore.

If no one has time to manage it at the moment, maybe we should start a blog
entry asking for help here?

Andi