[Digikam-devel] GPhoto2 - Capture

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Sat Nov 7 10:17:14 GMT 2009

For me this feature is rather useless (why take a picture while it is plugged
into the computer :-)), but I wanted to test CameraUI.
Actually this method has two issues:

1. Capturing somewhat fails (image is taken, but not download-able)
2. Lockup of digiKam, we need to kill it (if gp_camera_capture does not
return)

Andi