[Digikam-devel] initial layout of the save as dialog

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 13:42:57 GMT 2009

Class relevant is there :

http://lxr.kde.org/source/extragear/graphics/digikam/libs/dialogs/imagedialog.h#43

...but sizehint() re-implementation exist. So i suspect a problem with
KFileDialog which use preview widget as well :

http://lxr.kde.org/source/extragear/graphics/digikam/libs/dialogs/imagedialog.cpp#272

The question is : it's KDELibs problem ?

Note : In kipi-plugins, we have a little bit different version of
image dialog, but preview widget use the same way :

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/graphics/kipi-plugins/common/libkipiplugins/imagedialog.h?revision=1044005&view=markup

Gilles