[Digikam-devel] New icon view

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Sun May 24 17:19:40 BST 2009

Yes, you are right.
Doing a minimal drag (2mm or so) and releasing the mouse will crash digiKam.

These are my components:

digiKam version 0.11.0-svn
Exiv2 can write to Jp2: Yes
Exiv2 can write to Jpeg: Yes
Exiv2 can write to Png: Yes
Exiv2 can write to Tiff: Yes
Exiv2 supports XMP metadata: Yes
LibCImg: 130
LibExiv2: 0.18
LibJPEG: 62
LibJasper: 1.900.1
LibKDE: 4.2.3 (KDE 4.2.3)
LibKExiv2: 0.6.0
LibKdcraw: 0.5.0
LibLCMS: 118
LibPNG: 1.2.36
LibQt: 4.5.1
LibRaw: 0.7.2
LibTIFF: LIBTIFF, Version 3.8.2 Copyright (c) 1988-1996 Sam Leffler Copyright
(c) 1991-1996 Silicon Graphics, Inc.
Marble widget: 0.7.1
LibGphoto2: 2.4.5
LibKipi: 0.4.0