[Digikam-devel] New icon view

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Sun May 24 16:12:04 BST 2009

Marcel,

I can select normal now, and also the first item is selectable (like I told
you in private mail). But it still crashes.
Open some album in recursive mode (or goto tags view).
Now select the first item, then the second, then the first again, the second
etc...
After 10 clicks I get the crash I sent you by mail.

Andi