[Digikam-devel] New icon view

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Thu May 21 12:06:17 BST 2009

Ok, right clicking on one item and then clicking on another gives my different
menus, too. But this is because the items are now automatically selected, as
described in another post.
Somehow we are not able to detect the correct amount of selected items at the
moment, so the context menu goes crazy.

Marcel,
you changed something about the signals yesterday, right?
Maybe we removed too much now?

Andi