[Digikam-devel] New icon view

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon May 18 09:04:40 BST 2009

Confirmed. Same to assign Rating... In fact there is a lock somewhere.
look in console :

digikam(4251)/digikam (core) Digikam::DeleteDialog::accept:
setShowTrashDeleteDialog  true
timeChanged
digikam(4251)/digikam (core) Digikam::AlbumManager::slotKioFilesAdded:
"/mnt/data/.Trash-501/files/PICT0001.JPG"
digikam(4251)/digikam (core) Digikam::AlbumManager::slotKioFileMoved:
"file:///mnt/data/photos/test/batch%20queue%20tests/PICT0001.JPG"
"trash:/PICT0001.JPG"
digikam(4251) Digikam::AlbumManager::handleKioNotification: KDirNotify
detected file change at "/mnt/data/photos/test/batch queue tests"
digikam(4251)/digikam (core) Digikam::AlbumManager::slotKioFilesAdded:
"trash:/"
digikam(4251)/digikam (core)
Digikam::AlbumManager::slotKioFilesDeleted:
("file:///mnt/data/photos/test/batch%20queue%20tests/PICT0001.JPG")
digikam(4251) Digikam::AlbumManager::handleKioNotification: KDirNotify
detected file change at "/mnt/data/photos/test/batch queue tests"
digikam(4251)/digikam (core): Detected an active database transaction
when starting a collection scan. Please report this error.
digikam(4251)/digikam (core) Digikam::AlbumManager::slotDirWatchDirty:
KDirWatch detected change at "/mnt/data/photos/test/batch queue tests"
digikam(4251)/digikam (core): Detected an active database transaction
when starting a collection scan. Please report this error.

Here, after to rate a picture, i reove another one in same album.

Gilles