[Digikam-devel] use of sect5 in digikam documentation

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Wed May 6 15:11:13 BST 2009

Hi digikam devels,

Some messages in the doocmessage templates of the digiKam docbooks (namely,
editor-enhance.docbook and index.docbook) are somehow messed up (because of
specialization lack in xml2pot for sect5 and deeper levels).

That makes the translations a total mess, see eg here:

http://websvn.kde.org:80/trunk/l10n-kde4/templates/docmessages/extragear-
graphics/digikam.pot?view=markup

http://websvn.kde.org:80/trunk/l10n-kde4/templates/docmessages/extragear-
graphics/digikam_editor-enhance.pot?view=markup

Any objections to let me change this to make it much more easier to handle
during translation?

Please cc me, as I'm not subsribed to this list.

--
Burkhard Lück
kde-doc-english at kde.org
For people writing documentation for KDE