[Digikam-devel] [Bug 188235] New: Assigning a color profile to TIFF images does not work anymore with 0.10.0
Guenther M. Erhard
guenther.erhard at gmx.de
Fri Mar 27 09:08:35 GMT 2009
Summary: Assigning a color profile to TIFF images does not work
anymore with 0.10.0
Platform: Compiled Sources
AssignedTo: digikam-devel at kde.org
ReportedBy: guenther.erhard at gmx.de
Version: 0.10.0 from svn (using KDE 4.2.1)
Installed from: Compiled From Sources
I've used the svn versions for some time now. Yesterday I compiled the latest
version and discovered that assigning a color profile does not work anymore.
- My workspace profile is set to AdobeRGB
- I load a TIF16 image with an embedded "Nikon Adobe RGB"
profile into the editor
- the editor asks me whether I want to convert, assign or
- I choose assign as the profiles are identical and to avoid
the message showing up again in future
- when I save this image the profile is still the "Nikon
The last version from svn (compiled approx. end of February) which I was using
until yesterday worked as expected.
Configure bugmail: https://bugs.kde.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the Digikam-devel