[Digikam-devel] digiKam 0.9.5, digiKam 0.10.0, and kipi-plugins 0.2.0 tarballs ready to test...

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Tue Mar 17 20:47:38 GMT 2009

On Tuesday 17 March 2009 21:34:26 Marcel Wiesweg wrote:
> > ok. i let's you manage 0.11 with trunk
> >
> > but unforget that we don't need to do a 0.10.1 release. 0.11.0 is enough.
>
> Ok...
> So we need no more backports at all. Trunk will be copied to tags/0.10.0.
> Then we move branch-0.11 to trunk? Simply with svn mv?
> Andi, what's your point of view? Should we do it on the weekend?

Ok... need to move some local branches to trunk repo then.
Because I will not be able to work on them until WE and commit them.
But this shouldn't be a problem.

I guess I will be only available at Sunday (more towards the evening), but
actually I don't need to be present :)

So the sum it up: We could / should move the 0.11 branch to trunk again at the
weekend...

Andi