[Digikam-devel] [Bug 185805] digikam 0.10.0-rc2 fails to save keyword hierarchy in IPTC and XMP tags
caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 08:18:59 GMT 2009
--- Comment #16 from Gilles Caulier <caulier gilles gmail com> 2009-03-05 09:18:51 ---
>So when xmp metadata are already in place they are not updated
>with the special "TagsList" tag in digikam namespace when doing a
>"Album/Synchronize images with DB".
So, i cannot reproduce this problem too.
- I take JPEG image with XMP data. tags are already assigned to this picture
and recorded to XMP Tags List.
- I unset "Save image tags as keywords tag" option from metadata settings
- I assign 2 new tags to the image. Tags List is not updated.
- I set on "Save image tags as keywords tag" option from metadata settings
- I sync Album content with DB : Tags List is updated.
The same is true if image as already XMP metadata without Tag List entry. In
all cases, Tags List is created or updated properly
Configure bugmail: https://bugs.kde.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the Digikam-devel