[Digikam-devel] New icon view

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 13:09:04 BST 2009

Marcel,

Another problem, just found, this time with caption edit widget and icon view.

in 0.10.0, go to Caption Edit, and press to

- CTRL+ENTER => go to next item.
- SHIFT+ENTER => go to previous item.

With new icon view, selection is preserved and you edit caption for
more than one item. Normally, one item must be selected in the case.

There is an eventfilter installed on caption edit widget to control
this behavour...

Gilles