[Digikam-devel] Broken Caption field

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 12:27:22 BST 2009

2009/6/22 Andi Clemens <andi.clemens at gmx.net>:
> ? When I revert to the previous state (before the update button), I only need
> to press one button.
>
> For example my caption is "Bla" for an image. I select this image, type "Bla2"
> in the caption and press apply.

well, i don't understand how it's possible. From ImageDescEditTab :

    connect(d->captionsEdit, SIGNAL(signalModified()),
            this, SLOT(slotCommentChanged()));

signalModified() is emit only when Add or Del button are pressed...

I don't have changed thios part with my commit.

> With the new "update" button I type "Bla2", press "update" and then "apply",
> otherwise the caption is not set.

For me it's logic with current code.

If i emit this signal when you modify caption text without to press
Add button, nothing will be assigned to a language.

Perhaps we can assign it to x-default by default to improve workflow...