[Digikam-devel] Broken Caption field

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Sun Jun 21 23:41:11 BST 2009

Hi,

since we have multiple language support in the caption field, I can no longer
remove captions (or even assign them).

Removing captions from 500 images results in writing metadata to the files (it
takes like 30 seconds, so there is something happening), but it is not removed
from the digikam iconview nor the caption field.

The same with adding or changing captions: Enter some new caption, the apply
button will not be enabled. Removing the caption (but only with the remove
button) will enable the apply button, but not remove the caption when
confirming the changes.

Can you confirm this?

Andi