[Digikam-devel] New icon view

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Sun Jun 14 14:07:51 BST 2009

> A new selection bug:
>
> Select an image on the right side, shift click somewhere else. The thumbs
> are not selected as they should.
> But this only happens when you select the right-most thumb in iconview.
>
> I can create a video if you need to see it "in action" :D

No need, I am aware of this for quite some time. It is a bug in
KCategorizedView - there was a first bug preventing that the right code path
was ever taken, and there is a second bug in this code given the result that
you see.
But I was not absolutely sure if this is a bug or intended behavior. Could you
imagine it is intended?

Marcel