[Digikam-devel] Find Duplicates: exclude or include albums?

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Thu Jun 11 16:55:47 BST 2009

Now that we can quite easily search duplicates in an album (also by using the
context menu in folder view), I thought of removing the fast search again and
remove the dialog as well.
Fast search is actually quite useless, since it only finds 100% identical
images (they have to be the same dimension as well).
I only added it because find duplicates was very slow in the past.

Is this ok for you?

Andi