[Digikam-devel] Location of thumbnail database

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 06:44:20 BST 2009

3+4 too...

But, as thumbnails interface include both storage methods, i would
give another proposal :

1/ Let's showfoto to use ~/.thumbnails. Thumbs management in showfoto
is just limited to thumbbar. it's not a photo-management program.
2/ digiKam use a dedicated thumbs DB where place can be customized by
users. Default place can be in ~./kde/share/apps/digikam (same way
than Amarok).

Gilles