[Digikam-devel] [Bug 195799] Digikam takes 100% CPU when exiting and finally crashes
dany at natzo.com
Tue Jun 9 20:38:39 BST 2009
--- Comment #3 from Dany <dany natzo com> 2009-06-09 21:38:36 ---
All right, I can now reproduce the crash everytime by following the steps
1) Start a fresh database by erasing ~/.digikam/digikam4.db
2) Launch digikam via gdb
3) Go to Settings / Configure DigiKam
4) Add Collection : /media/PHOTOS/PHOTOS/ORIGINAL_DNG/2005-09/
This is a directory on a USB drive formatted with NTFS that contains about 568
JPG files (3MB each).
5) The import windows will show up and then close
6) Go to the album that has been imported, DigiKam shows black thumbnails for
7) DigiKam starts generating thunmbnails
8) Before it finishes displaying all the thumbnails on the page, go to Album
--> Memory usage goes to 60% and DigiKam crashes in the end.
If wait redo the above steps but wait long between step 7 and 8 then DigiKam
Is there anything I can enable to get more information about the crash?
Configure bugmail: https://bugs.kde.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the Digikam-devel