[Digikam-devel] New icon view

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Tue Jun 9 15:52:10 BST 2009

> Marcel,
>
> New bug. very simple to reproduce :
>
> go to and album, focus is on specific item. Choose another one, and
> run pop-up menu to switch in preview mode. New item is selected and
> focus back to previous item !
>
> video demo : http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/bugs/wrongfocusoniconview.ogv

It's not simple for me to reproduce ;-) It doesnt occur for me in fact.

It's a bit difficult to judge from the video with all the files derived from
the same photograph: Is the image shown in the preview the correct one or the
one wrongly selected in the view?
Does it make a difference when you, in DigikamView::slotImageSelected(), call
slotDispatchImageSelected() directly instead of starting the timer there?

Marcel