[Digikam-devel] New icon view

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 18:04:33 BST 2009

A new bug found : Sometimes, zoom doesn't work on preview mode :

1/ Go in album.
2/ Press F3 to switch in preview mode.
3/ Now try to zoom in/out :

   * CTRL + mouse wheel doesn't work.
   * On right of status bar, zoom + and zoom - button doesn't work
   * On right of status bar, zoom slider work.

4/ After to play with zoom slider, zoom button and mouse wheel work fine.

This problem do not exist with all images. sound like relevant of
image dimensions

Gilles