[Digikam-devel] New icon view

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Wed Jun 3 20:22:33 BST 2009

Hi,

I have now updated to Qt4.5.1 and I still cannot reproduce the problems
reported in the spreadsheet (everything is working for me).
I have just tested the detailed testcases outlined below and found them
working for me.
Andi, can you verify that these cases each show the problem on your machine.
Gilles, what is your status on these?

Problems 8, 14, 31 and 32 in the spreadsheet:

8) Go to an album containing at least one JPEG and at least one PNG file.
  Click on the thumbnail of the first image (a JPEG) to show the preview.
  Now change imagetype filter to PNG.
	-> a PNG image should be shown as preview
 Now change imagetype filter to JPEG
	-> the first image should be selected again.
  Change filter to PNG. Change filter to All Files.
	-> PNG should remain selected, but all images are found in thumbnail bar.
14) Go to another album
	-> the first image should be selected. The right arrow at the right side of
		the status bar should be enabled.
	Click on right arrow
	-> the second image should be selected
31) Consider these albums:
	Test Empty
		\- Test 1
		\- Test 2
	"Test Empty" contains no pictures.
	"Test 1" contains one image rated with one stars
	"Test 2" contains one image rated with one star.
	Recursive listing of albums is enabled.
	Select "Test 2". Set rating filter to "Two stars"
		-> empty view. LED red
	Select "Empty"
		-> one image from Test 1 shown. LED green.
32) A tag "Test 3" has exactly two images assigned.
	Go to tags view and select this tag. Two images are shown, the counter is 2.
	Delete one of them to trash. Shortly afterwards, one image is shown,
	the counter is 1.

Btw, I still dont know what problem 33) wants to tell me.

Marcel