[Digikam-devel] Advanced Search - RadioButtons in Header broken?

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Tue Jun 2 13:43:12 BST 2009

Hi,

using Qt4.5.1 here I can see that the radiobuttons in Advanced Search (the
header) are not working correctly. From running within gdb, I am sure that the
buttons are working and the right conditions are set, but I can not see any
visual feedback.
The buttons are "empty", without the black dot when you normally select them.

Can you confirm this?
I added a QButtonGroup to the SearchLabel because I thought we need this here
(normally we would), but it is not helping either.

Marcel,
any idea what could be wrong here?

Andi