[Digikam-devel] Weird caption issue

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 13:59:10 BST 2009

This connection :
http://lxr.kde.org/source/extragear/graphics/digikam/libs/template/altlangstredit.cpp#298

call this slot :
http://lxr.kde.org/source/extragear/graphics/digikam/libs/template/altlangstredit.cpp#368

... when user play with language combo box.

But due to signal emit by spell checking from KTextEdit when language
is switched here :

http://lxr.kde.org/source/extragear/graphics/digikam/libs/template/altlangstredit.cpp#368

...this slot is called :

http://lxr.kde.org/source/extragear/graphics/digikam/libs/template/altlangstredit.cpp#458

... which make widget dirty. blocking signal from KLineEdit in
slotSelectionChanged() fix the problem here...

Gilles