[Digikam-devel] Weird caption issue

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Thu Jul 30 13:24:31 BST 2009

Sure, but what does this have to do with the issue?
I only have dictionaries for US, EN and DE.
I don't need more :)

Have you really installed ALL that dictionaries? If so I may try to install
them all and see if the issue is gone, but I doubt that. I'm not even sure if
I will ever find all those dictionaries...

Andi