[Digikam-devel] Weird caption issue

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Thu Jul 30 11:43:06 BST 2009

Sorry, not working here... I recompiled (deleted the cache etc) the whole
kdegraphics suite (digikam, kipi-plugins), it is not fixed here.
I did not rebuild the libs though, because I'm not able to do so since 2 weeks
(I'm missing LibKNotificationItem and I guess I need KDE 4.3 for that).

Anyway since the widget is used in digikam libs as well, this shouldn't be my
problem.
Have you actually scrolled through the list? Like I mentioned: It does only
happen when scrolling through the list while the combobox is COLLAPSED.
If I expand it and scroll through, it seems to work.

Andi