[Digikam-devel] Upgrading libjpeg (6b-6 -> 7-1) problems

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Sat Jul 18 11:49:24 BST 2009

I hate the mailinglist, really... why do we have such a silly restriction of
50kb attachment size?
I can not attach anything  to mails and all mails get rejected, this is really
annoying.

Well what I wanted you to show is that the mimetypes seem to be messed up now,
I only get
*.jfif
as the jpeg extension. When I install the old libjpeg version, I have much
more extensions.
Question is why dolphin can work with this?

When I add
*.jpg, *.jpeg
manually, the "OpenWith" command is working fine again.

So I guess some packages in KDE still need to be recompiled, so that all is
working fine here.

Andi