[Digikam-devel] extragear/graphics/digikam/utilities

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Wed Jul 15 14:11:52 BST 2009

Yes, but I guess this table is not accurate?
KDE sets CTRL+SHIFT+F, that's a fact :)
Also this table shows that you never use Esc for returning to normal size.

So if you want to use this table as a reference, we must use our own shortcut
and not the KDE one, which breaks consistency. Setting shortcuts in "system
settings" will not apply to digiKam and showFoto (which I still think is bad).

Andi