[Digikam-devel] Album GUI menu entries not disabled...

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Fri Jul 10 16:26:31 BST 2009

> I think this is due to the chances Marcel did some time ago.
> I don't find the commit now, maybe he knows what this was?
> Something about selectionChanged signals...
>

> > Go to an album and deselect all items. Go to Image menu and look like
> > these entries still available :
> >
> > - Add to current queue
> > - Add to new queue

All these actions are enabled/disabled in DigikamApp::slotSelectionChanged,
digikamapp.cpp:387.
I did not add a remove any actions handled there, unless inadvertently.
d->imageAddCurrentQueueAction and d->imageAddNewQueueAction are indeed nowhere
enabled or disabled. Did this ever work?

> > Now go to Album tree view and select "My Album". Look like these Album
> > menu entries still available:
> >
> > - Refresh
> > - Sync image with DB
> > - Open in File manager

This is not about image selection. DigikamApp::slotAlbumSelected?